Friday, September 21, 2018

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 09/21/18~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am choosing to be better versus worse! I am choosing to be thankful and grateful from the simplest of things to the largest events! I am choosing to be positive and optimistic versus negative and pessimistic! I am choosing to greatly benefit from the best version of myself to further attract an abundance of blessings while I move forward! I am the success and bliss I create for myself..."
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 09/21/18~

No comments:

Post a Comment