Thursday, July 25, 2013

Inspiring, Aspiring, and Motivating Success

"I can merely smile and laugh within my mind with others after their sharing of negative behavior, communicating skepticism, and the exhibiting lack of love stemming from their pessimism, because of the dominance of fear and ignorance base upon experience. I simply smile with appreciation for their resistance, as it clearly highlights my current eventful path. I laugh within, as it obviously reflects my tenacity and honor to myself while conquering odds, utilizing resources, and overcoming adversity. I appreciate the motivation constantly igniting my thoughts, the aspiration energizing my behavior, and the inspiration triggering my action. With grateful behavior supporting my awesome thoughts keeps me coursing confidently toward every accomplishment with this great day continuing~"

No comments:

Post a Comment