Monday, February 17, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//18//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am destined for awesome things, memorable adventures, loving interactions, and greater purpose within this lifetime! I am meant to enjoy this life and by doing so I am meant to positively affect many lives along my way! I am positively impacting the lives of friends, family, and fellow associates surrounding me! I am significant, what I do matters, and I am making a positive difference with my actions..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5202167
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs less than we do.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to find out if this quick questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete