Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 06/20/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT! 

"I am thankful for surviving every passing day of bad times and worse moments, and benefiting from the good times and best moments! I am grateful for managing to surpass plaguing difficulties and troublesome challenges, and succeeding with my achievements and accomplishments! I appreciate learning from my lessons of failure, undesired outcomes, and negative setbacks along my way! I am stronger, smarter, and wiser..."

to continue a greater life!

Great day to you, as a great day continues~

Edward F. T. Charfauros

Life Guide and Author

Source: Repeat With Me: I AM SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment