Monday, December 31, 2018

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 01/01/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
“I am starting fresh – new days with new moments filled with fresh thoughts and fresh results! I am beginning every new day with a good mindset, great attitude, and better behavior for better results and outcomes! I am reflecting on the past appreciatively for the lessons I learned while I look ahead inspirited for new adventures, new events, new interactions, new things, and new memories…”
to continue a greater life!
☆☆☆☆ HAPPY NEW YEAR~ 2019 ☆☆☆☆
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 01/01/18~

No comments:

Post a Comment