Saturday, May 2, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 05//03//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am grateful that I could still choose, that I have choices, that I still have options, that I could still decide, and that I can determine for myself! I am grateful that I could positively change, that I could choose to enjoy myself, that I could play and have fun on my terms! I am grateful that I was endowed with that kind of power for my bliss, peace, and freedom..."
to continue a greater life! 💯 💪
😍💭 🗣👥Continue supporting the natural flow of good vibes & positive energy flowing freely from you〰️🧘🧘‍♂️🤩Continue making the best of the gifted present moments benefit your awesomeness😇🙏🏼Do what you love, and continue embracing your blessings, talents, skills & passions💯💯✍🏹 🎯You exist to succeed,💫💯💯so continue empowering that authentic self of yours😌🙏with positive supporting beliefs😇🙏, a positive mental attitude😁👌, positive affecting behaviors👏🙃 & positive self~talk statements.😎🗯 🗣🗝Find ways to be encouraged, inspired & motivated🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️💪Stay strong, patient & focused on doing your thing👸🤴Continue envisioning🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️and confidently acting with determination for your desired outcomes🤜🤛Assertively continue for that desired future💯💯
🥂CHEERS~ to better moments〰️😉

Source: https://link.medium.com/kfNCR8kVa6
#selfempowerment #positivestatement . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment