Monday, October 28, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 10/29/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
 
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
 
"I know I can make it better if I continue looking forward to it, believing I could, and focusing my effort and actions toward it! I know my efforts, progress, and sacrifice is not wasted and in vain! I am not giving up on what I want to achieve and accomplish! I am succeeding; I am forging forward; I am making progress; I am moving closer; I am staying on course; I am empowering through..."
 
to continue a greater life! 
 
01
 
 
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #success . #empower #positive #affirmation . #entrepreneurship #goodlife #selfimprovement . #happiness #life #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscovery #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfhealing #selfdevelopment #selfmastery #selfrespect . #healthful . #positivepsychology #mentalhealth #assistance . #mindfulness~

No comments:

Post a Comment